Come to my play!

Manhattan Repertory Theatre Presents:

King of the Mountain

Written by Tom Decker
Directed by Mary Geerlof
Performed by Ryan Murray

April 29, 30, and May 1 @ 7pm

Tickets: $20
Reservations: (646) 329-6588

Manhattan Repertory Theatre
303 W. 42nd St. @ 8th Ave. - 3rd Floor - NYC

April 2, 2009

Labeling postcards: enough said.

A week ago 250 postcards bearing my logo arrived at our humble abode. (I told you it would look hot on a postcard.) Intentionally, their backsides are blank so they can be reused for the later productions of KOTM (yeah, if that happens, I do not call “producer”). So, it was our task Monday night to label them with the show details in order to begin our publicity blitz. I picked up labels on my lunch break, and enlisted Mandy for a fun-filled night. Yeah, something like that. Mandy (I am so grateful for this) formatted the text, and spent hours attending to the various mishaps and errors (many many I assure you, more than I would have thought) which plagued the printing of said labels. And I, meanwhile, tried my best to stick them on the postcards.


Well, I’ll let the photographic evidence tell the story.



Two laptops, two printers, and one mess of crap.




Again, the results (note: we chose not to focus on the neat stack of labeled postcards—what’s funny/frustrating about that?)



Uhh…funny story: apparently, I placed the very first label upside down. And Mandy was quick to capture my reaction. Classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment